Finally, we're up and running on an Ubuntu 6.06 box running apache2 with mod_mono 22.214.171.124.
I've managed to get most of the features working, enough for the site to be usable. Currently outstanding features (that I've been able to find during preliminary testing) are the following:
- Rate this post returns an error dialog.
- Countries are missing from the comments section (i suspect due to mono's incomplete globalisation support).
- Saving comments doesn't work all that well.
- Globalization settings in had to be removed for now from the Settings admin page.
I've documented all the changes I've made, you can see them here.
I'll be busy customizing the blog now, and as and when I run into more issues I'll update the page mentioned above.
If you need to get hold of me regarding the conversion, use the Contact form on the blog.